Last updated: April 11, 2022.
Attention all clients! We are excited to announce that we have opened our doors. With a limited number of patrons allowed in the building, there will still be some restrictions. We have made the decision to please ask that you continue wearing your mask while in our hospital for appointments, medication and food pick-ups. We can still provide curbside for any client who prefers to remain outside and for those who are unable to wear a mask.
- 1 person will be allowed to enter the building with their pet for doctor appointments.
- Please call when you are here for doctor appointments. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING. This will ensure we have a clean room to bring you into. You may have to wait for a short period of time in your vehicle until a room is available.
- Technician appointments will continue curbside at this time. Please call when you are here and stay in the vehicle.
- You may enter the building if you are purchasing food or medications for your pet.
- We will be allowing a MAXIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE at the front desk at any given time. Please patiently wait outside if there are 2 people at the front desk until someone leaves and then you may enter. We will still respect all patrons that would like to continue with curbside pick up of their product.
During this time we ask anyone who enters to please be respectful of the allowed numbers and not exceed them. We are taking things slow in order to maintain proper distance and to allow us to start to welcome our valued clients back into the building once again. We are remaining cautious with our protocols at this time so we can stay healthy and able to provide care for our patients.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Hartzel Animal Hospital